Friday, August 1, 2014

FOTD

Hello everyone, I thought I would do a quick face of the day. It feels like a long time since I've worn face makeup as its been super hot here in England, I would only wear mascara and a lipstick. However today it has cooled down a bit therefore I was able to apply foundation with no fear of it melting throughout the day.






1. Maybelline colour tattoo 'on and on bronze'.
2. Soap and Glory 'Supercat' eyeliner.
3. Models own eyelash curler.
4.Bourjois healthy mix serum in the shade '52 Vanilla'
5. Soap and Glory blusher brick 'Peach Party'.
6. Maybelline mascara 'Great Lash'.
7.Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain 'Smitten'.



5 comments:

  1. Yes, same! I have tried to limit the amount of things I put on my face. Now I only wear concealer, lip-gloss and mascara, eye-pencil really. Haha! Have you got a followers button like GFC? I would like to follow you so it will be easier for me to read your posts :)

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly wearing minimal is so much better for summer atleast, I don't understand how people can wear a full face in makeup in hot weather haha. Yes I just added GFC to my blog. Thankyou for commenting :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, really is and the heat doesn't help your skin with all those products! Haha so I wonder! You are very welcome :)

      Delete
  2. I have been exactly the same! I just wear concealer, mascara, lip gloss or lip stick and powder instead of foundation when it is really really hot! Really like how you presented the images, never seen that before but it looks good :D
    Also, your 'join this site' link doesn't appear to be working as it is not letting me follow you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thankyou, I like to experiment with photography, I hope I can show this through my blog haha. Oh okay thankyou for letting me know about the link not working, I'll fix that now. Thanyou for commenting have a great day xxx

      Delete