Saturday, August 9, 2014

July Favourites!

Apologies for it being slightly late, summer is going so quickly, the first week of August has already gone. wow!

Anyways lets jump straight in with my beauty favourites...

Lip products:
Of course my beloved Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stain in the shade 'Lovesick' has played a huge role in the month of July. Love it.
Next is another lip crayon but this is by Rimmel London in the shade 'On Fire'. Its a beautiful red and smells incredible!
Now, if you didn't notice I do love my bold lip colours. However some days I like to have a more casual look but still would like a wash of colour and moisture on my lips. This is where Maybelline 'Baby lips' comes in. I use the Cherry one, as I feel this on has much more pigment. Perfect for everyday use, especially if you don't like wearing vibrant colours.

My favourite face products:
First is the Bourjois healthy mix serum gel foundation. I've had this for a while now, I'd like to say since Easter. I have really enjoyed using this foundation in the summer months because its light weight, glides easily onto the skin and doesn't cling onto to any dry patches which is awesome since I have extremely dry skin. Its light coverage, which I don't mind at all, I don't particularly like wearing full coverage. I like to let my skin breath.
Next is this concealer by Maybelline 'Anti eye eraser'. I don't usually wear concealer since it dries my skin out and would tend to not sit right on my skin. However this concealer has a creamy consistency therefore it doesn't dry out my skin and sit beautifully under the eyes.
 
My favourite mascara, in fact its my all time favourite. I have been on the hunt this summer to find the 'perfect' mascara. I haven't been successful, yet. Nothing I try seems to do better than this mascara by Rimmel London 'Sexy curves'. It volumizes and lengthens which is exactly what I look for in a mascara, so maybe I have found the perfect mascara for me after all.
 
Over all not many favourites, but honestly I haven't been wearing a lot of makeup lately, its far too hot.
 
Have you been enjoying any beauty products in particular? Let me know in the comments I would love to try new products.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I nominated you for the liebster award. Check it out here - http://ellasw0rld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete