Friday, August 1, 2014

Top 5 favourite drugstore summer lipsticks

Excuse the fairly long title, I guess I just like to be precise. Since I LOVE lipsticks I thought I would share with you all my favourite summer lipsticks which is full of vibrant colours. So in no particular order we shall begin...
 
 
1.Maybelline colour sensational in the shade 'Coral Tonic'. This summer I have been trying to push myself to wear more orange coloured lipsticks, ( a shade I typically would avoid, purely because I thought it was too 'out there'). However I bought this in hope it would suit my pale skin, which fortunately it does! Its a gorgeous shade.
 
 

 2. The Bourjois Rouge edition velvet in 'Frambourjoise'.
This is a beautiful pink with a matte finish, I don't usually wear matte lip products as I find them too drying on the lips. However this has the 'velvet' touch which makes the lips not feel dry. Also its long lasting which is a huge plus.


3. The Bourjois shine edition in the shade 'Mauve tabloid'. I am absolutely in love with this lipstick. I love plum lipsticks, and I usually only wear plum shades in autumn and winter but this lipstick is a more natural shade which you can have for everyday use, I certainly do!
 
 
4. Revlon lip butter in the shade 'Wild watermelon'.
This is a gorgeous red which I think anyone could pull off, its bright without being too bold.

5.  Revlon just bitten kissable lip stain 'Lovesick'. I love the Revlon lip stains because the lasting power is amazing! Usually there are deals at boots like 2 for £10, which means I own 'quite' a few shades now.
 So there we have it, my top 5 drugstore summer lipsticks, which lipsticks have you been wearing the most this summer?
 
 
 

26 comments:

  1. hey:) I came across your blog and it is a lot like mine (as I love blogging about makeup/fashion too!). I think your blog is really good, I will definitely be following and would love if you checked mine out too?xx

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thankyou for your comment. I just checked out your blog! xxx

      Delete
  2. I have the maybelline color sensational in Shocking Coral. It's such an amazing color! I love your picks!

    http://gracefulbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'll be looking for more shades in this lipstick, I think Maybelline will be replacing my obsession with Revlon, haha.

      Delete
  3. Great post, Zoe is my inspiration as well and I only started my blog about a month ago. keep in touch xxx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I will check your blog now. Thankyou for commenting have a great day xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow, great post! Love the revlon lip butter in Wild watermelon and the Maybelline coral tonic. Can't wait for it to be summer for us here in Australia to try on those lipsticks! xx

    http://sprinklesbeautylife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes they're both amazing colours. xx

      Delete
  5. Great post ! I really need to try this revlon lip stain and the bourjois rouge!

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thankyou! Yes you should definitely try them they both last so long , especially Revlon's lip stains.

      I would follow you but I couldn't find your blog on bloglovin...

      xxx

      Delete
  6. This was really well done, I really enjoyed reading it, great photos, Keep it up :) x

    http://findingyourmerryinthemiddle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! Love your pictures, you've made me want to try out some of these lipsticks,especially the Bourjois Rouge edition. Also,I just checked out your blog and I am loving it!

    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great post, I love your style of writing! I am a huge fan of Revlon & Rimmel London!

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, yes Revlon are amazing. I have only just started trying more Rimmel London lipsticks and the ones I have tried so far are so pretty. :)

      Delete
  9. Great post! It was really useful to know what lipsticks i can go for in the summer:) It would be much appreciated if you could come and check my blog out too, I have only just started but hopefully you could breifly see what it is all about and come back time to time to check whats new :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much and yes I have just checked out your blog and commented, Thankyou for commenting xxx

      Delete
  10. They're so beautiful, I need them all!!!! :O

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love revlon products! I'm just about to get this amazing stila product.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, i found your blog through zoella's blog and i'm so happy that i did! i love your whole layout and your posts are just as amazing ;o i've just started mine (i'd like to think of myself as a lifestyle blogger) and need some help! what do you think of my blog? like my layout and all that and how can i improve my posts? if you do check out my blog, thank you so much! i'd appreciate it loads :) x

    arrayofjibberjabber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your kind comment! I just read your posts and your writing is just, wow. You're so relatable for many teens, keep doing what you're doing as they are so interesting, I just love your style of writing! I will definitely be showing your blog to a friend of mine who has also started a blog as she also wants to be a journalist. xx

      Delete
  13. Hii! I nominate you for the liebster award :)
    http://gracefulbeautylife.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coral tonic looks amazing! And I am love that pink from Revlon :) Thanks for sharing! I think I need to go pick these up now!

    http://www.crowleyparty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. That coral one was amazing. I recently decided that I also should try orange a bit more.
    Aaand now I'm kinda obsessed.

    ReplyDelete